Thursday, 26 April 2012

Flotilla Protests Homework

         Have you had a look on various sources to find out what Marc (Marc3pax)does?
I found an article about him on Telegraph website, which is a very reliable newspaper. They said that Marc real name is Omer Gershon, an Israeli actor that participated in marketing. And Israeli government was the one who produced this video.

          How does this video relate to the flotilla movement?
         This video was Israeli government effort try to convinced people to think bad about the flotillas, Hamas and Palestinian government. They want to create an bad image
about Palestinian in order to get people go on their side, the Israel side.

         Is the video objective?
This is 100% biased since this video belong to the Israeli government, who is involved in this conflict with Palestinian. Even his name is not real.

 Is there evidence supporting Marc3pax’s findings?
Not really, most of the information about gays Palestinians and their rights I found is on Wikipedia and they don't have references. So I don't know where they get these information reliable or not.



No comments:

Post a Comment