This is Maria's ICT blog. I like green things, anything except for broccoli. When I'm bored, I like to take pictures randomly and edit it. But I really hate when people take my picture. Since I like to take pictures a lot, I love traveling to take picture of famous places, also some natural scenes around the world.
If I could give any advice to a person that will be studying ICT for the first time, I'll tell them that they must follow instruction and pay attention in class. Because some of the things in ICT like Excel are really hard to use. If they don't follow instruction, they probably going to fail ICT.
My target this year is to improve my publisher and excel skill. Those are the things that I consider hard in ICT. Hopefully, I'll remember some of the formulas in Excel because I messed up a lot in the excel project last year. Also, publisher is a nightmare when i have to fix the text box around and try not to cross the margin.
No comments:
Post a Comment