I think this commercial was well done. I like how you've added sound effects with the water and the clock thing. You also put in the jokes to make the listener enjoy their times when they're hearing this audio. For the music, you guys keep it simple but it was effective, it transits feelings and I can imagine what is going on and I know that you guys are advertising toothpaste, so great job with the delivery.
Most of the part I can hear very clearly. I love how you change the pitch of ....[i don't know who is that...@@] and make it sounds like an old man. Even though it was a great idea, at the first time I can't really hear what he/she was saying.
I like your idea and sound effect. I still think you need to do better a the recording, because the way you speak did not go well with the podcast and there is some part is very clear to hear. Also the background music doesn't make the podcast better or worse.
The advertisement sound effect was clear, you guys made it worked out.Your voices were clear too. What you guys can improve is that you can find better sound, change the volume and the time. Make it more simple but clear.
I think the advertisement was good =D. The voice was clear, sound effect was good, and last but not least everyone could understand what are you trying to sell. The thing that you guys can improve is by the background music is just like a decoration, the music doesn't help anything with the commercial. You guys still did a good job =P.
Delivery : You did a great job in delivering the products to the audience, at the very beginning, I already got what you guys were selling .
Editing Effects : I like the effects you put in the commercial, it was really cool ( it seperated the scenes of the commerical ) . The effects helped a lot for people to understand this commercial more easily.
Music background : The song that you set as the background song is very funny. But in my opinion, there isn’t any advantage or disadvantage when you set this music as the background.
Voice: I think that mostly, I could listen and understand the dialog. But, there’re some parts that I couldn’t here the voice very clearly.
Slogan : I like your slogan a lot. It is very creative when you created your own toothpaste. If this toothpaste is real, I’m going to buy it soon. ^^
[ In general, you guys did a very good job . CONGRATULATION ! ! ! ]
I like your commercial product and the way you commercial about your product. And, I like the way you design your slogan.
Also, I like your sound effects and how you use your music. I think you have very clear voice and I can easily understand what you are saying. I love the music you used but I think it is only for the background.
I would like you to improve in using more sound effects.
I like your ideas and the music. Your product is fun and the name is fun. The sound that low is really good. You were adding many effects to it. Your picture is good and funny too. The sense that the mom and the son argue about the toothpaste show that you guys are in the right track. Wayne sound is clear and little. It shows the characteristic of Wayne. Jerry’s voice is loud and clear. Maria’s voice is clear and good and it likes a singer. I can imagine that they are arguing in supermarket. However, some part of your track is hard to hear and noisy. You need to put more sound effect to your commercial. But after all, you are doing the great job. Well done.
i like your commercial because you tell me what your are trying to sell. you use lot of sound effect and it make me understand more about your commercial. your voice is clear but i cant understand some of it. i like your background music because it is interesting and soft. i think you need to improve more about your voice and add more effect
I think this commercial was well done. I like how you've added sound effects with the water and the clock thing. You also put in the jokes to make the listener enjoy their times when they're hearing this audio. For the music, you guys keep it simple but it was effective, it transits feelings and I can imagine what is going on and I know that you guys are advertising toothpaste, so great job with the delivery.
ReplyDeleteMost of the part I can hear very clearly. I love how you change the pitch of ....[i don't know who is that...@@] and make it sounds like an old man. Even though it was a great idea, at the first time I can't really hear what he/she was saying.
I also like the toothpaste you've drawn. =]]
I like your idea and sound effect. I still think you need to do better a the recording, because the way you speak did not go well with the podcast and there is some part is very clear to hear. Also the background music doesn't make the podcast better or worse.
ReplyDeleteThe advertisement sound effect was clear, you guys made it worked out.Your voices were clear too. What you guys can improve is that you can find better sound, change the volume and the time. Make it more simple but clear.
ReplyDeleteI think the advertisement was good =D. The voice was clear, sound effect was good, and last but not least everyone could understand what are you trying to sell. The thing that you guys can improve is by the background music is just like a decoration, the music doesn't help anything with the commercial. You guys still did a good job =P.
ReplyDeleteDelivery : You did a great job in delivering the products to the audience, at the very beginning, I already got what you guys were selling .
ReplyDeleteEditing Effects : I like the effects you put in the commercial, it was really cool ( it seperated the scenes of the commerical ) . The effects helped a lot for people to understand this commercial more easily.
Music background : The song that you set as the background song is very funny. But in my opinion, there isn’t any advantage or disadvantage when you set this music as the background.
Voice: I think that mostly, I could listen and understand the dialog. But, there’re some parts that I couldn’t here the voice very clearly.
Slogan : I like your slogan a lot. It is very creative when you created your own toothpaste. If this toothpaste is real, I’m going to buy it soon. ^^
[ In general, you guys did a very good job . CONGRATULATION ! ! ! ]
I like your commercial product and the way you commercial about your product. And, I like the way you design your slogan.
ReplyDeleteAlso, I like your sound effects and how you use your music. I think you have very clear voice and I can easily understand what you are saying. I love the music you used but I think it is only for the background.
I would like you to improve in using more sound effects.
I like your ideas and the music. Your product is fun and the name is fun. The sound that low is really good. You were adding many effects to it. Your picture is good and funny too. The sense that the mom and the son argue about the toothpaste show that you guys are in the right track. Wayne sound is clear and little. It shows the characteristic of Wayne. Jerry’s voice is loud and clear. Maria’s voice is clear and good and it likes a singer. I can imagine that they are arguing in supermarket. However, some part of your track is hard to hear and noisy. You need to put more sound effect to your commercial. But after all, you are doing the great job. Well done.
ReplyDeletei like your commercial because you tell me what your are trying to sell. you use lot of sound effect and it make me understand more about your commercial. your voice is clear but i cant understand some of it. i like your background music because it is interesting and soft. i think you need to improve more about your voice and add more effect
ReplyDelete